You will need this licence if you intend to establish / operate commercial first aid services that will provide first aid in Victoria.
Commercial first aid services do not include:
- a volunteer first aid association
- a life saving club
- Life Saving Victoria
- an individual who is employed by an organisation to provide first aid to persons employed or engaged by that organisation in the course of the business carried on by the organisation
- an individual who provides first aid in the course of their work at a hospital, medical clinic or allied health service
- a medical clinic or allied health service
- someone who encounters by chance a circumstance that appears to require the provision of first aid and who provides that first aid.