You will need this licence to harvest timber or other forest produce from a state forest (reserved forests and protected forests). A licence may be granted to authorise any of the following purposes:
- thin, cut and remove timber
- cut forest produce
- dig forest produce
- take away forest produce.
Your licence will cover an area of up to 1.25 hectares, unless special approval from the Agency for a greater area is obtained.
Forest produce includes:
- all parts of trees or plants
- honey and beeswax
- eucalyptus oil
- stone, gravel, limestone, lime
- sand, loam, clay or brick-earth.