You will need this licence if you operate a club and intend to supply alcohol. A full club licence authorises you to supply alcohol on your premises to:
- members of your club for consumption on or off the premises by orders placed in person or online
- guests of a member for consumption on the premises
- authorised gaming visitors for consumption on the premises.
This applies during ordinary trading hours, and during any additional times specified in your licence. It also authorises the supply of alcohol for consumption of the premises between 11:00 PM 31 December and 1:00 AM 1 January.
Ordinary trading hours are:
- any time Monday to Saturday
- 10 AM to 11 PM Sunday
- 12 PM to 11 PM ANZAC Day and Good Friday.
Special procedures apply for two or more clubs that wish to amalgamate and apply for one club licence.