You will require this licence if you operate a club and intend to supply alcohol. A full club licence authorises you to supply alcohol on your premises to:
- members of your club for consumption on or off the premises
- guests of a member for consumption on the premises
- authorised gaming visitors for consumption on the premises.
This applies during ordinary trading hours, and during any additional times specified in your licence. It also authorises the supply of alcohol for consumption of the premises between 11:00PM 31 December and 1:00AM 1 January.
Ordinary trading hours are:
- any time Monday to Saturday
- 10am to 11pm Sunday
- 12pm to 11pm ANZAC Day and Good Friday.
Special procedures apply for two or more clubs that wish to amalgamate and apply for one club licence.