Please lodge your application directly with the Agency. Do not attach payment as you will be invoiced for the fee if your application is approved.
You will need to attach to your form:
- a copy of your National Police Check
- a copy of your Management Plan
- documentary evidence of either Local Government planning approval or your exemption from this requirement
- details of the wildlife that will be released for hunting
- a plan of the total area of the premises, including details of all buildings and fences including enclosure design and specifications, materials to be used in construction, enclosure layout, holding pens, shelters, watering and feeding facilities and related equipment and any other relevant information.
Renewal of a Commercial Wildlife Licence is conditional upon submission of a Return for Wildlife, which must be received by The Wildlife and Game Licence Service by April 14. Licence holders who meet this requirement will receive a renewal notice approximately 4-6 weeks before their licence expires on 30 June.