You will need to ensure that each relevant person in your application is a fit and proper person.
A person is not fit and proper if they have:
- within the last 10 years been found guilty of an indictable offence against a person, or an offence involving fraud, dishonesty or drug trafficking that was punishable by imprisonment of 3 months or more (or an equivalent offence committed outside Victoria)
- within the last 5 years been found to have contravened a workplace law, labour hire industry law or minimum accommodation standard, or given an enforceable undertaking in respect of a contravention of one of those laws
- within the last 5 years had a licence under a labour hire industry law cancelled, suspended or revoked other than at the licence holder's initiative
- within the last 5 years, been insolvent or under external administration
- within the last 5 years, where an applicant is a body corporate, an officer of the body corporate was an officer of another body corporate whose licence was cancelled other than at the licence holder's initiative
- within the last 5 years as an officer of a body corporate been disqualified from managing corporations.
The definition of a relevant person depends on the nature of your application. Please review the attached glossary further information.
You will need to declare that, to the best of your knowledge, you comply with all relevant laws.