You will need this agreement if you intend use any part of the land in a public cemetery for private or public purposes (including offering services). Depending on the intended activity, you may require a licence or lease arrangement.
A licence may be approved for the following services:
- operating a temporary flower stall at a public cemetery
- catering services provided to mourners
- operating a temporary cafe or other retail food and beverage facility
- installation and monitoring of groundwater monitoring wells.
A lease may be approved for the following services:
- erection of telecommunication towers
- grazing of cattle or sheep
- irrigation and farming
- operating a retail food and beverage facility
- operate a recreational shooting facility
- equestrian and agistment activities
- residential purposes.
Please consult the responsible agency for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.