You will require this agreement if you intend use any part of the land in a public cemetery for private or public purposes (including offering services). Depending on the intended activity, you may require a licence or lease arrangement.
A licence may be approved for the following services:
- Operating a temporary flower stall at a public cemetery
- Catering services provided to mourners
- Operating a temporary cafe or other retail food and beverage facility
- Installation and monitoring of groundwater monitoring wells.
A lease may be approved for the following services:
- Erection of telecommunication towers
- Grazing of cattle or sheep
- Irrigation and farming
- Operating a retail food and beverage facility
- Operate a recreational shooting facility
- Equestrian and agistment activities
- Residential purposes.
Please consult the responsible agency for more information regarding eligibility requirements.