You will need this approval to undertake commercial activities in a state forest (other than harvesting of timber and forest produce).
A licence or permit may be granted to set aside up to 1.25 hectares of land within a forest reserve to:
- store / sell goods and liquid fuels
- erect and operate ski lifts
- provide accommodation or any other facility or service.
Approval is also required for the following commercial activities:
- commercial filming or photography
- distributing or posting advertising
- conducting an organised entertainment, sporting or recreational function
- holding a public meeting or similar event for profit
- conducting a rally, festival, tour or fete for a profit.