National Park Business Activities Permit - Victoria


You will need this permit to conduct certain business activities in a National Park. Activities affecting land and flora or fauna, buildings, camping places and other facilities erected or provided in any national park in Victoria are covered by this permit, which may take the form of a permit, licence, lease or other authorisation.

The types of activities considered need to be for the protection, development or improvement of the park. They might include ski and chairlift operations, food, accommodation and vehicle services, retail shops, livestock grazing, apiary operations, and tourism activities.

This permit does not allow cattle to be introduced or used in Alpine or Red River Gum National Parks.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

To be eligible for this permit, you must:

  • apply using the prescribed form
  • provide any information or documentation required by the agency
  • pay the prescribed fee.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please consult the responsible agency for information on fees to be submitted with your application.


Act(s) name

National Parks Act 1975 Victoria

Regulation(s) name

National Parks Regulations 2013 Victoria

Administering agency

Department of Energy, Environment and Climate Action

Parks Victoria

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.