The owner has the final responsibility for obtaining necessary permits. Agents such as an architect, horticulturalist, archaeologist, property manager or project manager or a tenant may apply with the owner's written agreement, which must be provided to the Executive Director.
To obtain this permit, you must:
- make a written application to the Executive Director describing in detail the works or activities to be carried out
- include consent of owner form (if applicant not owner)
- describe the impacts the works or activities will have on the cultural heritage significance of the place or object
- provide schedule of the proposed works
- provide drawings (plans, elevations and sections) setting out the proposed alterations
- provide drawing and/or photographs showing existing conditions
- pay the prescribed fee (unless waived).
Please consult the responsible agency for more information regarding eligibility requirements.