Permit to Create or Interfere with a Vehicle Crossing - Towong Shire Council - Victoria


You will require this permit if you intend to construct, install, remove or alter a vehicle crossing whether temporarily or permanently. For the purposes of this permit, a vehicle crossing is a construction that allows vehicular access to a property from a carriageway, such as a driveway.

This permit may also be required where building construction has damaged the footpath or existing vehicle crossing.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

You may be required to provide council with a report including photographs of the existing conditions of the footpath, kerb or vehicle crossing.


Permit expires on June 30th unless otherwise specified.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please consult the responsible council for specific information on fees to be submitted with your application.


Act(s) name

Local Government Act 2020 Victoria

Administering agency

Towong Shire Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.