Permit to Interfere with Animals - Victoria


You will need this permit to interfere with animals in a National Park. Interfering with an animal can mean to disturb, harass, remove, hunt, capture, take, kill or injure an animal.

This permit may include a condition that allows the holder to possess, carry or use a poison, trap, net or snare for the purpose of capturing or killing an animal. This permit may also allow the holder to bring a dog or horse into the National Park.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please consult the responsible agency for more information regarding eligibility requirements.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please consult the responsible agency for information on fees to be submitted with your application.


Act(s) name

National Parks Act 1975 Victoria

Regulation(s) name

National Parks Regulations 2013 Victoria

Administering agency

Department of Energy, Environment and Climate Action

Parks Victoria

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.