Permit to Interfere with Watercourses or Related Infrastructure - City of Ballarat - Victoria


You will require this permit if you intend to destroy, damage or interfere with a watercourse, ditch, tunnel, bridge, creek, levee, culvert, fence, footpath or the like that is under the control of your local council.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please consult with the Council for details of any specific requirements for this permit.


As specified on the permit.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please consult the responsible council for specific information on fees to be submitted with your application.


Act(s) name

Local Government Act 2020 Victoria

Lodgement process


Please submit your application and any associated documentation directly with the Council.

Administering agency

City of Ballarat

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.