Permit to Transport Reportable Priority High Risk Waste - Victoria


You will need this permit if you intend to transport high risk waste. High risk waste includes:

  • acids in a solid form or acidic solutions with pH value 4 or less
  • oxidising agents (including peroxides)
  • ethers and highly flammable hydrocarbons, including petrol and jet fuel
  • clinical and related wastes, including biomedical waste.

You must also register if you intend to transport high risk waste.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


No longer than 5 years


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please consult the responsible agency for information on fees to be submitted with your application.


Task Business Structure Resources
Apply All EPA Licensing Portal (Opens in new window)

Act(s) name

Environment Protection Act 2017 Victoria

Administering agency

Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning

Environment Protection Authority Victoria

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Licensing Officer

Environment Protection Authority Victoria

Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning

Operating address: 200 Victoria Street
Carlton, Victoria 3053
Mailing address: GPO BOX 4395
Melbourne, Victoria 3001
Phone: 1300 372 842
Fax: 03 9695 2610
Website: Environment Protection Authority Victoria (Opens in new window)