This permit is required by persons or groups intending to undertake activities or hold events in municipal buildings.
A municipal building is any building that is owned, occupied or controlled by council and includes any structure, fixture, fitting or garden that exists on the land of the municipal building.
Applicants should contact their local council for information regarding activities and events that require permits, which include but are not limited to:
- erecting amusements
- playing any game, activity or sport
- selling goods or services
- displaying or distributing advertising materials
- interfering or removing objects or materials
- conducting ceremonies, functions or events.