You may require this permit if you intend to undertake works near or that interfere with specific trees or vegetation. Interfere includes:
- prune, cut or trim
- remove, damage, kill or otherwise destroy
- direct or authorise someone else to do these acts.
Trees or vegetation covered by this permit include:
- significant trees that are considered to have environmental, historic, horticultural, biodiversity or other value. These trees generally have a substantial trunk diameter and can include multi-stemmed trees
- any other tree or vegetation with a significant trunk circumference
- trees covered by Tree History Declarations or other registers.