This document provides advice and instructions for ships' masters, agents and owners responsible for entering the port waters of Geelong to facilitate the safe and efficient operation of shipping in the relevant port. The document contains information regarding:
- Regulations and codes governing vessel operations
- Information about anchorages, channels and berths, port services and tides
- Contacts for the relevant port
- Harbour Master's directions
- Safety and environmental requirements
- Emergency management procedures.