The authority may ask that a public transport plan be included. A public transport plan must include the following:
- management of vehicular traffic
- management of pedestrians
- provision of public transport
- safety of people in relation to public transport services
- provision of access by emergency services
- maintenance of access to event by public transport services
- the provision of parking facilities.
A public transport plan has to be submitted at least 60 days before the event. Please consult the responsible agency for more information regarding eligibility requirements.