An individual is eligible for general registration if they:
- hold an approved qualification for chiropractic work or hold a qualification the National Board considers to be equivalent or relevant
- have successfully completed a period of supervised practice in the profession
- have successfully completed any examination or assessment required by the Agency
- are considered a suitable person to hold general registration
- are not disqualified under any law.
An individual is eligible for limited registration if they have not satisfied the requirements for general registration but are considered suitable, have not disqualified under any law and meets any requirements as stated by the Agency. Limited registration can be applied for post-graduate training or supervised practice, where an individual may need to practise in an area of need, when it is in the public interest, and for teaching or research.
Please consult the responsible agency for more information regarding eligibility requirements.