Registration of School Boarding Premises - Victoria


You will need to apply for registration to provide school boarding services by or on behalf of a Government school.

School boarding premises are premises at which school boarding services are provided or intended to be provide by a person for a fee or reward. They are premises which includes services where students receive overnight accommodation ranging from one night to a term or longer.

If you offer school boarding premises, you must meet the minimum standards set out in Education and Training Reform Regulations 2017.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please consult the responsible agency for information on fees to be submitted with your application.

Administering agency

Department of Education and Training

Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.