You will require this permit if you intend to conduct certain activities within a state game reserve.These activities include:
- interfering with animals
- feeding animals
- bringing animals into a reserve
- using or carrying poisons and traps
- possessing or carrying a firearm or bow
- interfering with rocks or natural objects
- using noisy devices or equipment
- engaging in sport or recreational activities
- conducting organised events
- conducting commercial activities
- placing or distributing advertising material
- conducting commercial filming and photography
- using an aircraft.
There are exemptions to when a dog may be brought into a state game reserve without a permit. These exemptions apply when:
- the dog is the person's assistance dog
- the dog is brought into an area specified as a dog area
- the dog is confined in a vehicle
- it is open season for game ducks or stubble quail and the dog is a gun dog.
Please consult the responsible agency for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.