Licence or Lease for Activities within the State Netball and Hockey Centre - Victoria


You will require a licence or lease agreement if you intend to use any land, building or other part of the State Netball and Hockey Centre. A licence or lease agreement allows for regular events or large-scale special events to be undertaken. These events can be for any purpose.

The detail and condition of the granted licence or lease will vary according to your intended purpose and must fit within the stated aims and functions of the State Netball and Hockey Centre.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility Requirements

To be eligible for this licence or lease you must:

  • Submit an application form;
  • Provide any information and documents required by the agency;
  • Submit to the application planning and approval process; and
  • Pay the prescribed fees.

Please consult the responsible agency for more information regarding eligibility requirements.


No more than 50 years.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application Sole Trader, Company, Partnership, Trust, Incorporated Association, Other, Co-operative

Please consult the responsible agency for information on fees to be submitted with your application.

Administering agency

State Sport Centres Trust

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

State Netball Hockey Centre

Operating address: 10 Brens Drive
Parkville, Victoria 3052
Mailing address: Box 1, Aughtie Drive
Albert Park
Victoria 3206
Phone: 03 8379 4222
Fax: 03 8379 4233