To be eligible for this registration you must:
- be at least 18 years old, or nominate an individual over 18 years old if applying on behalf of a corporation
- submit an application on the approved form
- provide a Responsible Gambling Code of Conduct that you intend to implement if registered
- submit to a National Police Check
- provide any other documentation as required by the Agency
- provide a financial security deposit
- have appropriate bond arrangements in place
- provide finger and palm prints
- pay any required fees.
Registration is at the discretion of the Agency. The Agency will take into account a range of matters including:
- your reputation, and the reputation of any associates
- for corporate applicants, whether you have a satisfactory ownership, trust or corporate structure
- for corporate applicants, the suitability of all directors, partners trustees, executive officers and secretaries.
If you hold a licence in another State or Territory, and intend to conduct the work in Victoria, your licence may be recognised under the mutual recognition system.
Please consult the responsible agency for more information regarding eligibility requirements.