You will require this registration if you design any of the following plant:
- pressure equipment
- tower cranes
- self-erecting cranes
- building maintenance units
- hoists with platform movement in excess of 2.4 metres designed to lift people
- work boxes suspended from cranes
- amusement structures
- prefabricated scaffolding
- boom-type elevating work platforms
- gantry cranes and bridge cranes
- vehicle hoists
- mast-climbing work platforms
- mobile cranes
- concrete placing units.
Plant is a broad term covering machinery and equipment. A design is not required to be registered if it has already been registered in another State or Territory.
Please consult the responsible agency for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.