You will require this accreditation if you intend to provide assurance certificates. An assurance certificate may be required by interstate quarantine authorities to export or move the following within or out of Western Australia:
- animals and animal products
- agricultural products
- potential carriers
- animal feed
You may issue an assurance certificate to make any or all of the following statements in relation to a certified thing to ensure it:
- is of a particular quality or grade
- is in a particular condition
- was produced in a particular area or place
- was produced in a particular manner
- has been treated in a particular way
- is free from a particular organism, chemical residue, contaminant or adulterant
- complies with particular conditions or requirements.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.