To be eligible to be an Approved Racing Organisation you must:
- Be a body corporate
- Have the capacity to hold horse or pony races for a stake, prize or betting purposes.
You must provide with your application:
- A copy of the rules under which you propose to hold races
- Details of the kinds of races to be held
- Details of the racecourse, or racecourses where races are to be held
- Any other information requested for the purposes of a proper consideration of the application.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.