To be eligible to be an Approved Racing Organisation you must:
- be a body corporate
- have the capacity to meet requirements prescribed by the regulations
- have the capacity to hold horse or pony races for a stake, prize or betting purposes.
You must provide with your application:
- a copy of the rules under which you propose to hold races
- details of the kinds of races to be held
- details of the racecourse, or racecourses where races are to be held
- any other information requested for the purposes of a proper consideration of the application.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.