You will require this approval if you intend to undertake any type of commercial activity or event in Kings Park, Botanic Garden or Bold Park.
Activities you are required to seek approval for include
- organised activities such as concerts, picnics, marriage ceremonies or sporting events
- taking still or motion pictures for the purpose of public display, broadcast or transmission, or for use in the promotion or sale of goods or services (commercial filming and photography)
- conducting a business or activity or provide a service for a fee
- selling, offering for sale or hiring any goods or services
- distributing advertising material
- affixing advertisements, notices, signage or other items on any rock, tree, fence, gate, road, post, natural surface, building or any other structure
- erecting or placing a structure on the land.
A structure means a building, tent, shelter, fence or other thing that is fixed to land or to anything that is fixed to land.
Approval may be required for other activities not listed here.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.