You may require this approval if you intend to use a Council controlled jetty for business activities. This approval also applies to piers, wharfs, marinas and other landing places.
The following activities require the Council's approval:
- selling goods or services on a jetty
- placing advertising or fixtures on a jetty
- launch a boat from a jetty
- land at or use a jetty that is closed or under construction or repair
- load or discharge cargo on a jetty
- moor at a jetty for longer than two hours
- deposit bulk cargo on a jetty from a vehicle.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.