You may require this approval if you intend to use a Council controlled jetty for business activities. This approval also applies to piers, wharfs, marinas and other landing places.
The following activities require the Council's approval:
- Selling goods or services on a jetty;
- Placing advertising or fixtures on a jetty;
- Launch a boat from a jetty;
- Land at or use a jetty that is closed or under construction or repair;
- Load or discharge cargo on a jetty;
- Moor at a jetty for longer than two hours; or
- Deposit bulk cargo on a jetty from a vehicle.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.