You may need this approval if you intend to use a council controlled jetty for business activities. This approval also applies to piers, wharves, marinas and other landing places.
The following activities are examples of those that require this approval:
- selling goods or services on a jetty
- placing advertising or fixtures on a jetty
- launch a boat from a jetty
- land at or use a jetty that is closed or under construction or repair
- load or discharge cargo on a jetty
- moor at a jetty for longer than two hours
- deposit bulk cargo on a jetty from a vehicle.