** Scheduled maintenance **

We’ll be updating this tool between 7 am and 11 am on 20 July 2024 (AEST). During this time, this website will be unavailable

Approval to Camp or Occupy a Caravan - Shire of Cuballing - Western Australia


You may need this approval if you intend to camp or occupy a caravan on land that is not a caravan park or camping ground. This includes public and private land.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please consult the Contact Officer for information regarding eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Amount Description
Apply Application All $27.50

Permit to camp at:

  • Cuballing Recreation Ground
  • Popanyinning Recreation Ground
  • Popanyinning School
  • Popanyinning Hall
  • Cuballing Rifle Club
  • Yornaning Dam.

A camping permit is for:

  • a single group for one night in one tent / caravan / RV etc. or
  • two adults for one night in multiple swags.

Fees for 2023-24

Please consult the Contact Officer for information on fees to be submitted.


Local law(s) name

Local Government Property Local Law 2018

Administering agency

Shire of Cuballing

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.