Approval to Conduct an Event on Local Government Property - Shire of Mukinbudin - Western Australia


You will require this approval to conduct an event on local government property or, in certain circumstances, on private property. This approval ensures that minimum health and safety standards are observed.

The definition of an event includes, but is not limited to, a fair, festival, show or carnival. Local government property includes any land belonging to the local council, including roads, parks, reserves and gardens.

An approval is also required for charging entry on local government property.

Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please consult the Contact Officer for information on fees to be submitted.


Task Business Structure Resources
Apply All Application for Approval to Conduct and Outdoor Fair, Festival or Other Event - Please consult the Contact Officer for information on any forms to be submitted.

Act(s) name

Local Government Act 1995 Western Australia

Administering agency

Shire of Mukinbudin

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Environmental Health and Building Officer, Regulatory Services

Shire of Mukinbudin

Operating address: 15 Maddock Street
Mukinbudin, Western Australia 6479
Mailing address: PO BOX 67
Mukinbudin, Western Australia 6479
Phone: 08 9047 2100
Fax: 08 9047 1239
Website: Shire of Mukinbudin (Opens in new window)