You will need approval to carry out certain activities on Protected Areas or Aboriginal Sites. These include:
- altering or destroying any boundaries or fences
- disturbing the soil by digging holes or moving rocks
- cut or remove any plant
- post or paint any kind of notice or sign
- drive or park vehicles
- camp or make fireplaces
- deposit any rubbish
- graze or agist horses or cattle
- sell any food or beverage
- unlock any gate
- take photographs.
You must apply in writing to the Registrar of Aboriginal Sites to request consent.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.