You will need approval to carry out certain activities on Protected Areas or Aboriginal Sites. The application process differs depending on your level of interference with the land. You will need to submit a Section 16 Authority Application for any activity involving excavation, examination or removal. You will require written consent from the registrar for less invasive, restricted activities.
Below are examples of restricted activities:
- Alter or destroy any boundaries or fences.
- Cut or remove any plant.
- Post or paint any kind of notice or sign.
- Drive or park a vehicle.
- Camp or make a fireplace.
- Deposit any rubbish.
- Graze or feed horses or cattle.
- Sell any food or beverage.
- Unlock any gate.
- Take a photograph.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.