You are required to follow this standard if you will install stand-alone power systems used for any of the following:
- the supply of extra-low (ELV) and / or low voltage (LV) electric power to a single load
- an electrical installation in a single residence or building
- a group of residences or buildings and associated items with switchboards to AS / NZS 3000 requirements.
This standard covers:
- equipment up to and including the output of the stand-alone power system
- direct connection of a stand-alone power system to a single load (e.g. a water pump), a single electrical installation (e.g. a residence), or a group of independent electrical installations (e.g. a number of separate residences and / or buildings).
This Standard includes minimum rating and over-current protection requirements for the consumers mains and earthing arrangements.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.