Note that this standard has been updated and you will need to meet the requirements set out in AS 3745-2010 Planning for emergencies in facilities.
You will need to comply with this standard if you are the occupier of a:
- licensed premises
- any other public building required to have an emergency plan by your local council.
This standard sets out the guidelines for:
- appointing an emergency planning committee
- establishing an emergency control organisation
- preparing emergency plans and procedures
- establishing roles for key personnel
- establishing education and training requirements.