Caravan Park or Camping Ground Licence - Shire of Narrogin - Western Australia


You will need this licence if you intend to operate a:

  • caravan park
  • camping ground
  • park home park (a caravan park where park homes are situated for habitation)
  • transit park (a facility where an occupier cannot stay more than three consecutive nights)
  • nature based park (a facility where an occupier cannot stay more than 28 nights across a three-month period).

Each park home brought onto a facility must be approved by the local council. Council approval is also required to attach an annexe to a caravan in a facility, and to construct a carport or pergola.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the council to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Amount Description
Apply Application All $232.00 Annual caravan park licence. Fees for 2022-23


Administering agency

Shire of Narrogin

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.