You must comply with this code if you are an electricity marketing agent, retailer, or distributor. This code:
- defines the standard of conduct for the supply and marketing of electricity to consumers
- protects consumers from undesirable marketing content.
This code covers topics such as:
- payment difficulties and financial hardship
- disconnection and interruption
- pre-payment meters
- information and communication.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance that may be required.