You need to comply with this code if you intend to construct, operate, manage or maintain aquatic facilities.
The code has been prepared to ensure public aquatic facilities are operated to consistently high health and safety standards, by minimising the occurrence of disease, injury and other health-related complaints associated with the use of these facilities. The code covers topics including:
- administrative provisions
- design and construction requirements
- water treatment
- chemical safety
- water quality
- qualification requirements
- operational and sanitary requirements
- requirements for special facilities.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.