Consent for Construction on Corridor Land - Western Australia


You will need this consent if you intend to construct anything on corridor land. Corridor land is land designated for the carriage of freight by rail or for any other purpose compatible with that use. Corridor land includes land that is used by the Agency and Brookfield Rail.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the agency to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application Company, Co-operative, Other, Partnership, Sole Trader Please contact the agency for more information.


Act(s) name

Rail Freight System Act 2000 Western Australia

Administering agency

Public Transport Authority

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.