Consent to Construct, Form or Lay Out Access to a Controlled Access Road - Western Australia


You will need consent to construct, form or lay out any means of access to a road subject to control of access (e.g. constructing a driveway). Control of access refers to a road or part of a road that is only intended for use by prescribed traffic and may only be entered or exited at specified places.

This approval includes developments proposed on a highway or any alterations to the position of an existing driveway to a highway.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please consult the Contact Officer for information on fees to be submitted.


Act(s) name

Main Roads Act 1930 Western Australia

Administering agency

Main Roads Western Australia

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.