Consent to Erect or Maintain a Gate Near a Level Crossing - Western Australia


You will need consent if you intend to erect or maintain a gate across a road, which crosses any line of railway within 40 metres of the middle line of the railway. Roads include streets, rights of way and thoroughfares.

You will also need consent if you intend to erect or maintain a gate in order to enclose the railway at a level crossing with cattle grates.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the agency to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please consult the Contact Officer for information on fees to be submitted.


Act(s) name

Government Railways Act 1904 Western Australia

Administering agency

Public Transport Authority

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.