Consent to Move Livestock through a Controlled Access Road - Western Australia


You will need this consent if you intend to move livestock on a road subject to control of access. Control of access revokes the general right of adjoining land to have direct vehicle and pedestrian access to these roads. The types of roads subject to control of access are usually highways or freeways.

You will not need this approval for moving livestock by transport in a vehicle.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application Company, Co-operative, Other, Partnership, Sole Trader

Please consult the Contact Officer for information on fees to be submitted.


Act(s) name

Main Roads Act 1930 Western Australia

Administering agency

Main Roads Western Australia

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.