Construction Induction Card (White Card) - Western Australia


You may need a construction induction card (or white card) if you intend to carry out construction work. Construction work includes any work carried out in connection with the construction, alteration, renovation, maintenance, or demolition of a structure.

Nationally accredited training conducted in other states and territories are recognised in Western Australia.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

To be eligible for a construction induction card you will need to undertake construction induction training, and then you will need to apply to a Registered Training Organisation to receive your white card.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application Other, Sole Trader

Please consult the Contact Officer for information on fees to be submitted.

Act(s) name

Occupational Safety and Health Act 1984 Western Australia

Regulation(s) name

Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996 Western Australia

Administering agency

Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety


Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

General Enquiries


Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety

Western Australia
Operating address: Level 1, Mason Bird Building
303 Sevenoaks Street
Western Australia 6107
Mailing address: Locked Bag 14
Cloisters Square PO
Western Australia 6850
Phone: 1300 307 877
Website: WorkSafe Western Australia (Opens in new window)