Construction Induction Training Card - Western Australia


You will need a construction induction card (white card) if you intend to carry out construction work. Construction work includes any work in connection with the construction, alteration, conversion, fitting-out, commissioning, renovation, repair, maintenance, refurbishment, demolition, decommissioning or dismantling of a structure.

Nationally accredited training conducted in other states and territories is recognised in Western Australia.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

To be eligible for a construction induction card you will need to be a resident of Western Australia at the time of assessment for construction induction prescribed training, and then you will need to apply to a Registered Training Organisation to receive your white card.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application Other, Sole Trader

Please contact the agency for more information.


Act(s) name

Work Health and Safety Act 2020 Western Australia

Regulation(s) name

Work Health and Safety (General) Regulations 2022 Western Australia

Administering agency

Department of Energy, Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety


Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.