To be eligible for this licence you must:
- be at least 17 years of age
- be a resident of Western Australia
- be able to demonstrate competency in the activities required
- be assessed as medically fit to drive a dangerous vehicle
- hold a current driver's licence
- have a satisfactory driving history in past five years.
If you intend to transport ammonium nitrate, you will require a dangerous goods security card (DGSC) or equivalent.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.