To be eligible for this licence you must:
- be at least 17 years of age
- be a resident of Western Australia
- be able to demonstrate competency in the activities required
- be assessed as medically fit to drive a dangerous vehicle
- hold a current driver's licence
- have a satisfactory driving history in past five years
- submit the required forms
- pay the required fees.
If you intend to transport ammonium nitrate, you will require a dangerous goods security card (DGSC) or equivalent.
You will not be eligible for this licence if you have been found guilty of an offence that makes you unsuitable to be the driver of a dangerous goods vehicle, or have had your drivers licence suspended on grounds that make you unsuitable to be the driver of a dangerous goods vehicle.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.