Documentation of Livestock Movement and Identification - Western Australia


You will need this documentation if you intend to move any livestock (except horses) off a property within Western Australia. This includes cattle, sheep, pigs, goats, buffalo, deer and camelids. Livestock leaving or arriving at a property must be accompanied by a valid waybill, pig pass or equivalent documentation.

You will also need to complete a national vendor declaration if you move the stock to a property with a different PIC. The declaration must contain details of all travel information for your livestock and declares your compliance with all relevant requirements.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the agency to identify any eligibility requirements.


Duration of the movement of each consignment.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Buy Application All

Please contact the agency for more information.


Act(s) name

Biosecurity and Agriculture Management Act 2007 Western Australia

Regulation(s) name

Biosecurity and Agriculture Management (Identification and Movement of Stock and Apiaries) Regulations 2013 Western Australia

Administering agency

Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development

Agriculture and Food

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.