You will need to comply with this code if you are the holder of an electricity licence, or an integrated regional licence.
This code sets out the rights, obligations and responsibilities of code participants associated with the measurement of electricity and the provision of metering services, the rules for the provision of metering installations at connection points, and the rules for the reporting of metering data. This code outlines provisions relating to:
- provision, ownership, installation and maintenance of meters and metering equipment
- accuracy and specification of metering installations
- revenue metering installations and check metering installations
- the metering database
- provision of and charges for metering services provided by the network operator
- collection, processing and provision of energy data and standing data
- security of, ownership and rights of access to energy data and standing data
- documents under this code
- dispute resolution process.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.