To be eligible for this licence you must:
- identify the block or blocks of land you are applying for
- pay the prescribed rent for the first year of the term of the licence
- submit any required forms
- pay any required fees.
You must also provide a statement specifying:
- the proposed method of exploration
- the details of the programme of work
- the estimated amount of money you propose to spend
- your technical and financial resources.
If you are applying as an individual, and your application is in respect of no more than 4 blocks, and you intend to use your own labour to carry out the programme of work, you will not need to provide information on your financial resources.
If your application is successful you will be required to lodge a security for compliance with the conditions of your licence.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.