To be eligible for this licence you must:
- be a natural person
- be at least 21 years old
- hold or have applied for a WA dangerous goods security card or hold a recognised security clearance
- hold a current Australian or New Zealand driver's licence
- have suitable driving history over the last five years
- have passed an approved explosives driver training course in the last six months
- pass a medical assessment against the required standards in the last six months
- pass the relevant offence requirements.
If you hold an equivalent licence in New Zealand, you may be eligible for mutual recognition.