To be eligible for this licence you must:
- be at least 18 years old
- hold a current Western Australia dangerous goods security card (DGSC)
- have the necessary qualifications, experience and knowledge relating to explosives
- have adequate arrangements for the safe and secure handling and storage of the explosives
- have made arrangements to ensure that only trusted and competent employees have access to the explosives.
If you intend to apply as a partnership or company, you will need to have at least one appointed officer who must:
- be at least 21 years old
- be competent to safely engage in the activities authorised by the licence
- be competent to keep any explosive possessed under the licence secure
- hold a current DGSC.