Extended Trading Permit - Western Australia


You may need this permit if you intend to open your retail outlet outside regular trading hours. Where an outlet is located, its size and what it sells will determine if a permit is needed.

Extended trading permits:

  • Apply to retail shops in Western Australia south of the 26th parallel.
  • Are available under certain conditions, such as swapmeets, trade fairs and industry expos.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the agency to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact the agency for more information.


Act(s) name

Retail Trading Hours Act 1987 Western Australia

Regulation(s) name

Retail Trading Hours Regulations 1988 Western Australia

Administering agency

Department of Energy, Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety

Consumer Protection

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.