You will require this licence if you intend to buy, sell or trade firearms or ammunition. This licence will authorise you to:
- deal in firearms on a premises named in the licence
- receive firearms for the purpose of dismantling them for parts
- arrange for the repair or service of firearms by someone else who holds a Firearms Repairer's Licence
- issue firearm serviceability certificates
- permit your employees or partner to have firearms in their possession, and to use such firearms for testing and demonstration purposes.
You will usually hold this licence on behalf of a business or body corporate.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.