To be eligible for a fuel pipeline licence, you are required to do the following:
- provide a copy of your fuel pipeline pressure test certificate
- provide a copy of your certificate of title
- submit any required forms
- pay any required fees.
For a licence to be issued in a company name, the following must also be provided:
- a copy of the company's certificate of incorporation
- the names and addresses of the company directors
- the company's ACN or ABN.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.